Re: Sensitivity as *part of* the noise problem??

Sean,

I beg to differ - that reasoning is akin to accepting that a wife's
over-sensitivity to beating is *part of* the domestic abuse problem.

My *normal-sensivity* to pollution of the air I breath is *not*
part of the air pollution problem.  Neither is my *normal-sensivity*
to acoustic pollution part of the noise problem.  Both offences are
an abuse - for which I accept no responsibility.

Cheers,
Charlesw

Sean Conlon wrote:
> I for one recognize that my own over-sensitivity is *part of* the
> noise problem, with the disrespect and indifference of others being
> the other part.

      "Creativity and innovation are measured not by what is done,
           but by what could have been done ... but wasn't"