Re: restaurant music

Michael Wright wrote:

 I think we quiet advocates need to start reading the trade
 journals of the restaurant and bar industry if we really want
 to know what's going on.

I respond:

Maybe we could talk with restaurant and hospitality industry associations
directly.
We could give a presentation at one of their meetings.  "We" meaning each
of our respective groups (e.g. Right to Quiet), in our various locations.
They could probably be contacted through local Chambers of Commerce.

I have a hunch it would be easier for restaurateurs to act on this issue as
a group.
If we pick on specific restaurants, we're asking them to be the odd men
out.

And, speaking sardonically, it would save us time to "process" them en
masse.

Kathleen Hamilton
knhamilton@coastnet.com