Re: Quiet Jackhammer-again

Message text written by INTERNET:quiet-list@igc.org
>Technology has given us most of our noise problem.<

Sorry, but I do not agree with this statement. Human beings, using
technology, have created MANY of our noise problems.  People creating new
or improved  technology can also offer the solution to those problems if
people care enough to push  for those solutions.  With adequate laws and
strict enforcement, "technology" will quickly find solutions to any
problems some may now  blame on "technology".  I don't want to return to
pre-industrial revolution agrarian living, I'd have to give up my computer!

STEPHEN O. FRAZIER
SFNABQ@compuserve.com
Writing at 1:28:11 PM on 10/24/97