Re: airport noise impact

Loic and all members of quiet-list
    I am able to get this e-mail out today but essentially have problem with
system and will have to only get on occasionally until problem is worked out.
As far as Staten Island aircraft study - will be published in Environment and
Behavior in the January 1998 issue.  This journal should be in most college
libraries.  I'll be able to send out reprints to those who request copy only
after I receive them.
Arline Bronzaft