Law Enforcement & the Quiet List

<<   I'd really like to recruit some member of the law enforcement
 community onto the list who could perhaps give us their perspective
 on these issues and perhaps advise on how best to go about getting
 noise laws enforced.  Anyone have any ideas on where to look (on the
 'net) for potential recruits????  I'd really like to pursue this.

 David Staudacher - quiet@igc.org

I am in the process of writing the next issue of Community Noise Enforcement,
the newsletter of the Rutgers Noise Technical Assistance Center. Many of the
recipients are law enforcement officers. I welcome a guest article, discussing
the mission of the list, and an invitation to join. As overwhelmed as I am, I
cannot write the article myself, but would love to have you submit one.

Eric Zwerling