Re: JetSkis Banned in All (U.S.) National Parks

Thought I would give you information on my new publication:

Bronzaft, A. L., Ahern, K., McGinn, R., O'Connor, J. A., & Savino, B. (1998).
 Aircraft noise: a potential health hazard.  Environment and Behavior, Vol
30, No.1, 117-132.

The journal should be in the libraries in January.  Most colleges carrry
Environment and Behavior journals.

The Environmental Education for the 21st Century book carrying my chapter on
noise is already out.  Editor: Patricia Thompson, Publisher: New York and
abroad: Peter Lang.