Leaf blower ban

I was just talking with Julie Kelts, who is spearheading the drive against
leafblowers in Sacramento, California. She tells me that an initiative
(referendum) to ban them was passed by a 55 percent majority in Santa
Barbara earlier this month .

She's sending me some information they've gathered on towns that have
restricted leafblowers, and what success they've met with. I'll try to
summarize the information for the list when I get it. Could be a while, the
Canadian P.O. has just gone on strike :-{

Peter Donnelly
Right to Quiet Society
http://www.islandnet.com/~skookum/quiet/