Re: Spokesperson for Quiet

Kathleen,

> How about a storefront? An actual store in every city selling things like
> hearing protection...

Are you meaning a municipal store or just a private one? In the latter
case it seems hard to convince sombebody that it would be profitable. I
tried to convince several measurement equipment stores owners that it
would be a nice idea to import Radio Shack sound level meters (those
once commented on this list) in order to sell them to non profesionals, or
schools, or whatever interested individual who would never pay U$S 2000
for a professional unit but would pay u$S 50. I did not succseed,
even if I offered myself to provide them with purchasers (that is, to make
free advertissement for them).

Regards,