Re: Second Conference on Acoustical Violence

Arline,

> I's wonderful that you are holding a second conference.  Will the proceedings
> from the first one be available in the near future?  Will the second
> conference have a different major focus?  Do keep me informed.

We are not going to publish the proceedings. We'll publish some conclusions
instead (in Spanish; I intend to translate them afterwards but it will take
some time). I could send you some papers, but most of them are in Spanish.

The second conference will aim at the same basic points as the first
one. However, perhaps something new will be included. Soon I hope I'll be
posting a preliminary program.

Best regards,