Re: Second Conference on Acoustical Violence

I's wonderful that you are holding a second conference.  Will the proceedings
from the first one be available in the near future?  Will the second
conference have a different major focus?  Do keep me informed.  My paper on
the health effects of aircraft noise will be coming out in Environment and
Behavior in the Janurary issue and as you may know the Environmental Issues
book (chapter of mine on noise) is now out by Peter Lang Publishers.  Arline