Re: Metallica

Peter,

You are not being sneered at for being a goody-goody, at least not by
me.  I haven't answered any of these notes either.  All the talk of
hostility and the promotion of violence is making me think twice if I
even want to stay on the quiet list.

I agree with you that some noise is violence and we should be concerned
with peace.  The talk of violence as an answer is no answer.  As for you
twit list, I'm with you.  But if the talk of violence keeps up, I do
agree the moderator of this list should speak up.

Karen J.