RE: Metallica

At the risk of being sneered at again for being a goody-goody, I have to
say that I find this type of discussion not only unhelpful but actually
offensive and damaging to the purpose of quiet-list.

I was really hoping the moderator would step in here, because this list
will not serve any useful purpose if it becomes a forum for hostility and
the promotion of violence. Noise is violence, and what I think most of us
want is peace.

For the time being, I'm going to be placing the perpetrators of this stuff
on my twit list so at least I don't have to download it.

Peter Donnelly
Right to Quiet Society
http://www.islandnet.com/~skookum/quiet/