RE: Metallica

A "twit list" is a filter employed to delete messages from certain
addresses before they are downloaded. I used the term in this
well-recognized sense, without reference to any particular person. It does
seem odd, David, that you would choose to _publicly_ chide us for the use
of this term, while _privately_ chiding others for advocating murder.