Re: Silence spokesperson

<< The phrase "Murdering the silence" was used by someone
    or other.  Maybe we  need to "glamorize" silence.

   Remember the masculine ideal of "the strong silent
   type"?   Whatever happened to that?

   Noise-makers deserve to be ridiculed and humiliated.
   They should be compared to little babies shaking
   their rattlers and whining for attention.  That is what
   I see in the loud muffler boys, the boom car boys,
   and the electric guitar boys.