Re: Prominent Spokesperson for Quiet

What we need is a prominent spokesperson for quiet.

Maybe there's a parallel that can be drawn with the Dark Sky campaign -
which seeks to have unnecessary lights turned off at night (or shielded),
so that people can see the stars again.  This campaign gains credibility by
being backed by astronomers.

Who can we get to speak out for quiet? Or rather, what kind of person?

Kathleen