Re: Dealing With Noisy Neighbors

<< Rutgers should
   be holding seminars to teach judges about the real health
   hazards of noise abuse. >>

Judges are agents of free will, and they come and go as they please. They
respond to self-motivation and occassionally political motivation. Rutgers is
certainly not in a position to tell judges that they should/must attend a
seminar, nor would they attend unless they were motivated. I would be most
happy to hold such seminars if I thought there were a demand for them,
especially considering the fact that the Rutgers Noise Center is completely
self-supporting (the University doesn't support us at all.) I'll teach the
seminar; you motivate the judges to come. If I try to sell them a seminar, it
will clearly appear to be  motivated by self-interest. I simply cannot
conduct free seminars, however, I would be thrilled to offer them for free if
you help me find a grant.

Eric Zwerling