Re: Dealing With Noisy Neighbors

<< But I think (I'll never get tired of saying this) that the
  best criterion is not to have to assess noise in order to
  find out if it bothers or not  people, but to educate people
  from childhood to directly avoid producing  noise. >>

  I am severely bothered by noise, and I don't see the need
  for any sophisticated gadgetry to confirm that I am
  bothered.

   -- Michael