RE: What Are Leaf-Blowers For?

Commercial gardeners claim that leafblowers save them many hours of labour.
In some cases this is probably true. That is not to say that their use is
justified in all cases, or at all, but we have to recognize that they are
regarded as essential tools by some, not just as noisy toys.

My favourite incident: someone using one of these things in his front yard
during our most tremendous fall gale this year. Perhaps he was hoping if he
got the leaves stirred up the wind would take them all into his neighbour's
yard?