Re: Spokesperson for Quiet

We're in the process of making our INAD '98 materials right now.  Last year
we made 5,000 magnets, 4,000 posters, distributed 100,000 pairs of ear plugs
and information, plus, lots more.   I like the idea of stickers ... we'd love
to put stickers in every cab about horn honking.  I also like the Pipedown
cards from the Right to Quiet group in Canada... so many good ideas.   Please
let the Noise Center know your ideas - it is best when we all work together.

Nancy Nadler