Re: Spokesperson for Quiet

Kathleen,

> There's a store in Toronto that sells all kinds of "environment-friendly"
> products - and it's popular. I haven't seen their financial statements, but
> they're surviving.

You may be right. However, I think a given society's idiosyncrasy may
influentiate the success of such a business. It would be a good thing
to do by local administrations to help those enterprises (for example,
with tax exemptions or reductions).

I would add that if a certain number of such stores appeared, they would
be natural allies to the quiet crusade. They would likely pay
advertissements in the mass media when these covered noise news.

Regards,