Re: Spokesperson for Quiet

The store could also be used as a place for workshops, seminars, etc.
(related to our cause).

You could take a leaf from the page of Omega bookstore in Toronto.
They have premises next to the store, which they rent out to alternate
health practitioners, etc., to give seminars and workshops.

I could give you (off-list) the name and phone no. of the store's founder
and director. I'm sure she wouldn't mind talking with you.

Kathleen

P.S. How is good old TO? Here in Victoria the roses are still blooming and
my superintendent has just planted pansies in front of the building.

P.P.S. Can't help you with the lawnmowers.
> From: Noise - Citizens Against <cg343@freenet.toronto.on.ca>
> To: quiet-list@igc.org
> Subject: Re: Spokesperson for Quiet
> Date: November 19, 1997 10:56 AM
>
> Hi Kathleen,
>
> > There's a store in Toronto that sells all kinds of
"environment-friendly"