RE: Leaf blower ban

Hi, Peter.  I'm part of Julie's group and the only one who is "online"
with the quiet list.

If you have any questions about our effort here in Sacramento to ban
leaf blowers, feel free to send me al message.  Also, if you hear of
efforts in other cities to ban leaf blowers, and have a contact, please
let me know!

By the way, the Santa Barbara initiative only banned gas-powered leaf
blowers.  You might want to clarify that point to those on the quiet
list.

Brian Foran
bforan@ciwmb.ca.gov