Sony advertisement

In today's edition of our local paper there's an advertisement from Sony
headed "[Quasi-scientific formula] or 'We've had some complaints from the
neighbours'." The text reads, in part, "Speakers. Not only will you get
incredible enjoyment out of them, but so will everyone on your street....
And for the times when you don't want to share your musical tastes with the
neighbour two streets over, we feature many smaller speakers too.... Of
course, there are plenty of other speakers to choose from.... Visit your
nearest Sony store for a listen. And feel free to turn them way up. Without
any complaint from us."