Re: Speaking Up In Restaurants

May I take this opportunity to inform everyone of a new anti-noise
organisation that has just been launched in the UK (officially on 1st
November).

It is called Cut Amplified Noise(CAN).  They say:

CAN is a group formed to protect the liberty of the individual, allowing
him or her to walk in the park, sunbathe on the beach, travel in comfort,
and relax at home, all without some stranger's choice of music being forced
upon them."

CAN was formed by some previous members of RPQC and I was very honoured to
be asked to be one of their patrons, which I was delighted to accept.

I do hope you will welcome them to the ranks of anti-noise campaigning.

They can be contacted by writing to: PO BOX 166, LOUGHTON, IG10 4EU ENGLAND
or by e-mail to one of their supporters Fabian Acker at:

fabian.acker@easynet.co.uk

Val Gibson MBE
Noise Network UK