RE: Sony advertisement

I'd be happy to fax the advertisement to anyone who's interested. Snail
mail isn't working here right now. (Send a private message to
skookum@islandnet.com please.) However, judging by the Canadian spellings
it seems this ad did not run in the U.S. (though it may have in a different
form -- has anyone seen it?)

For Canadian listmembers, some relevant contact numbers are:

Laura Dallal
Director, Advertising Standards
Canadian Advertising Foundation
Fax 416-961-7904