Re: Followup on Sony ad

Hi Peter,

> Laura Dallal
> Director, Advertising Standards
> Canadian Advertising Foundation
> Fax 416-961-7904

  Thanks for the name and number of this contact person. I'll be
sending off a fax shortly to Sony as well.
  This is really scary! It seems we must now start to claim success or count
our blessings <g> by the simple _absence of these types of ads over a
period of time!

 Eric Greenspoon
  President - Citizens' Coalition Against Noise