RE: CITY NOISE ORDINANCES

Stephen,

Again, I don't want to trespass on David's turf here, but personally I
would advise against posting all the ordinances on the list. On the other
hand, probably most of us would love to see your article on background
music, provided it's posted as a plain-text message and not included as an
attachment.

regards,
Peter