Any Lawyers?

Does anyone know any attorneys anywhere who
have experience in prosecuting lawsuits on behalf
of noise victims?

Once again I find myself thinking about moving in
order to escape the continuing nuisance of barking
dogs.  There is one neighbor in particular whose dog
is the most prominent.  The law clearly forbids keeping
a barking dog nuisance.  Unfortunately, enforcement
mechanisms are extremely weak.

If I am forced to move in order to maintain my health
and ability to work in a home office, I believe the
offending neighbor should pay my moving expense
plus compensation for the inconvenience and disruption
of my life.

Does anyone know of a lawsuit of this nature ever having
been waged anywhere?