Re: Disappointing Article

RICHARD ROEPER should be locked in solitary confinement for 30 days straight.
After this period of time he should be set free provided he agrees to
stop his whining and give up trying to critique subjects which he has little
understanding of.

 I was left shaking my head, wondering what special credentials this
fellow has to spew this kind of bunk upon the general public. I'd love to
engage in a one-on-one with Richard R. in the Quiet-List. Oh Richard...

 Eric Greenspoon
  Vice President - Citizens' Coalition Against Noise