Re: Disappointing Article

To Quiet List:
      According to Halya, Sound and Fury has been sold to several countries
abroad including Japan.  It has also been sold to Air Canada and should be
shown on this airline's flights.  I wonder if the section on aircraft noise
will be included.  Members of this list can contact Halya in Toronto at CBC
to see how we can help her promote the program.   Arline Bronzaft