Re: New Subscriber

David Staudacher wrote:

> ----- Forwarded message begins here -----
> Hello,
>
> I Have been, and am currently, a victim of noise pollution, and am very
> interested in what I can do about it, and what is currently being done,
> particularly in California. I live in a rural area, and am all too
> aware of the problems noise pollution represents.

Welcome.  I'm curious about the type of noise problems you encounter
(trucks, planes, tire noise, boom cars, industrial, etc.) , and the
general location where you live (northern, southern, mountains).  You
mention that you reside in a "rural" community, which can mean lots of
different things to different people, so a more specific description
might help.

Again, wlecome!

Bob S.