Re: New Subscriber

David Staudacher wrote:

> ----- Forwarded message begins here -----
> Hello,
>
> I Have been, and am currently, a victim of noise pollution, and am very
> interested in what I can do about it, and what is currently being done,
> particularly in California. I live in a rural area, and am all too
> aware of the problems noise pollution represents.
>
> My email is
> rickiarts@valuserve.com
>
> thank you
>
> Ricki Nelson
>
> ------ Forwarded message ends here ------

> For info, send message "info quiet-list" to same.
What is being done about noise pollution in California? Nothing!
In 1975 Calif Sen. Beilenson wrote the Noise Control legislation which
is still on the books.  However, the legislature has not funded it since
the 1980's.  The same is true for the Feds.  The EPA community noise
program is unfunded.  What does that say about noise?