Re: Classroom Noise

On Tue, 21 Oct 97 23:36:32 EDT,
David Staudacher  <quiet@igc.org> wrote:

>I'll keep looking for more such sites to post.  Others, please do likewise.
>I've been using "www.yahoo.com" to search using keywords like "noise and
>learning", "classroom noise", etc.  I've also had good results using
>"www.altavista.digital.com".

And of course, check out "www.nonoise.org"!  These folks have amassed
the best collection of pro-quiet articles anywhere on the web.  I just
did a search on their databases using the the keywords "school",
"student" and "classroom" and got back:

      "school" = 86 articles
     "student" = 13 articles
   "classroom" = 10 articles

I'm pretty sure these are all full-text, downloadable and attributed.

David Staudacher - quiet@igc.org