Airport pollution

Hello,

I am currently working on noise pollution around airports in France.
I have been gathering quit a lot of information on the web about noise
impact on people living nearby airports however this subject is fairly
difficult to assess and a lot of studies are controversial.

So I would be greatful to any member how could send me some "reliable"
informations on non specific effects of noise pollution by airports
(cardiovascular problems, interference effects, cognition dificencies, etc)
as hearing loss is not of concerne in this type of pollution.

		Loc BERTRAND, Strasbourg