Oklahoma Study Session Soon

Representative Billy Mitchell of Oklahoma will soon
be conducting his Interim Study on Noise Pollution.

Members who have information to offer are invited
to write to him.   He would probably appreciate knowing
about what various state & local governments have
been doing lately to control noise.   I read on here
some time ago that Wisconsin had passed a tough
anti-boom car law.   We could sure use one  in Oklahoma !
Does anyone know the details of this law?

I talked to Billy on the phone one day and he sounded
like he was just an ol' country boy who'd like to have
a little piece and quiet.

Address:    Rep.  Billy Mitchell
                 House of Representatives
                 State Capitol
                 Oklahoma City, OK  73105

Put RE: Noise Pollution on the envelope.