Re: Sound, hearing, and strange reactions

Nancy Nadler, have you been in touch with Representative
Billy Mitchell of Oklahoma?   He is planning on conducting
an Interim Study on noise pollution in early November.
I have been sending him information and just talked to
his secretary.  She said they were grateful for all that I
sent, and that I would be notified of the study sessions
when the dates are confirmed.

Why don't you give a call and ask if you can get
some of your information before the group?  The
phone number is 405/521-2711.   Ask for Billy
Mitchell.