Re: Boom Car Ad Promotes "Cardiac Arrest"

In a message dated 97-09-28 03:54:45 EDT, Bob S writes:

<< The point is that you can't just go back to bed and forget about it (in
 other words, relax).

   That is a very good point.  The noise-makers in my community,
   mostly boom car boys, loud muffler boys, and barking dog
   owners, have made it very difficult for me to go to sleep.  It is
   impossible to relax when you know that numerous noise
   interruptions await you.   Further, they have altered my
   sleeping patterns, from having awakened me so many times.

   I now wake up in the middle of the night regardless of
   whether there is a noise disturbance.  I used to be a very
   sound sleeper.