Re: Car Stereo Review Magazine

In a message dated 97-09-26 11:53:15 EDT, BJ write:

<< Well, now. This is a horse of the color black. I am thinking that this
 kind of advertizing could be used as evidence in a civil suit for
 damages against the manufacturer. It is proof that the reason for making
 these devices is to antagonize others. One only needs to show that
 actual damages were caused by this manufacturer.

  Exactly.  I encourage you and others to start monitoring
  these kinds of publications.  They are foolish enough to
  inform us of exactly what they are up to -- appealing to
  the aggressive anti-social impulses of their prospective
  buyers.

  State attorneys general should be encouraged to initiate
  class action lawsuits.