Re: Car Stereo Review Magazine

Sorrento95@aol.com wrote:

>    Research shows excessively loud car
>    stereos are the number one annoyance
>    to people over 40.
>
> The ad copy further states "You can't hear them
> yelling at you anyway with your Prestige car stereo
> blasting away."

Well, now. This is a horse of the color black. I am thinking that this
kind of advertizing could be used as evidence in a civil suit for
damages against the manufacturer. It is proof that the reason for making
these devices is to antagonize others. One only needs to show that
actual damages were caused by this manufacturer.

Corporations are not alive. The only way to impress one is to hit it
where it feels the pain: right in the old bank account.

BJ.