Re: Car Stereo Review Magazine

In a message dated 97-09-26 01:22:47 EDT, Bob S writes:

<< Michael:  It might be helpful if you checked to see what study/survey
 the ad cites.  I mean, they're right (no doubt), but if there was
 actually a legitimate study that documents this effect then I think we
 might have stumbled upon something useful.

  It doesn't cite a study. It never occurred to me that
  there really was a study.  I figured it was just ad
  copy that they made up.

  The point is that they know the buyers of their
  products have aggressive instincts and want to
  annoy others.  They were playing up to these
  aggressive tendencies.  That's why the ad is
  significant.

  You can call them and ask if there really is
  a study.  800-645-7750.