Re: Send message to officials

STEPHEN O. FRAZIER wrote:

> [...]
Perhaps community noise can be classified as follows:
1.	"I will make a statement with my noise".  Boom boxes often fall into
this realm.  Why does someone need 1000 watt car stereo except to make a
statement.
2.	"It's my right, mind your own business."  This is a curse of
democracy.
3.	"It's insignificant".  Like emptying the car ash tray in the street
or operating a polluting car.  It adds up.

I think #3 is the problem area since #1 and #2 tend to get reduced with
the age of the noise polluter.