Re: Seeking info for article

<< I'm preparing an article on the health effects of noise pollution, for a
 health magazine.

 Do you have any specific info on health effects that hasn't yet been
 mentioned on this list? I'd appreciate hearing from you. >>

I don't recall aviation noise effects being mentioned in depth.

My name is Jack Saporito. I am with the Alliance of Residents Concerning
O'Hare and US CItizens Aviation Watch.

Please feel free to give me a call.  (847) 506-0670.