Re: Purpose of quiet-list

In a message dated 97-09-23 12:48:22 EDT, Peter writes:

<<  If you go around zapping boom cars, you're going to be almost
     universally  regarded as a dangerous lunatic. >>

   I'm not so sure about this.  Is this just conjecture on
   your part?

   Do you have any survey evidence indicating that the
   majority of the public just loves boom cars?

   If you do, please let me know, so I can start packing
   my bags.

   I'll be moving to another planet.