Barking Dogs

I refer to Bob Smith's cry from the heart!
Bob:  It seems you have good grounds for referral to the State Attorney.
[Has a little cash perhaps been changing hands somewhere??!!]
As a matter of interest to the Group,  my wife picked up a leflet titled:
*Disturbed by Noise?  How can we help?* produced by the East Devon
District Council [England].  To quote part of it:
*The Council considers that its residents of East Devon can reasonably
expect:-
a)  Not to have their night's sleep disturbed by noise.
b)  To be protected from significant loss of amenity due to noise and
vibration.
c)  To have qualified professional staff available where necessary to
assess nuisance.
d)  To have visits out-of-hours when necessary to assess nuisance.
e)  Not to hear someone else's excessive noise in their home on a
regular basis, e.g. music, barking dogs, alarms, D.I.Y. activities.*
Food for thought!!  Regards ...

John D'Arcy-Evans
tel.:     (021) 400 3860
fax:     (021) 419 7096