DO NOT SEND unsolicited attachments!!!

Please!!!

Whoever sent me the following UN-solicited attachments

"NOISLGSL.TXA"

"MN-XX7.TXK"

Please STOP IT.

If you want to send me specific documents, please ASK FIRST.

As far as I am concerned, unsolicited attachments are a rude and intrusive
form of junk mail (especially when they aren't even in a readable format!).

Furthermore, this approach competely undermines any good intentions your
posting may have had.

For all I know, you could be sending me some form of virus.

Thanks

Richard

                                     http://www.inforamp.net/~windeyer

                                        #1-429 Wellesley Street East,