Re: Noise murder

Dear Friends,

>  It's a shame that this junk is allowed to be blasted in
>  community gyms.

I don't think that people should kill other people because they are making
noise nor because any other reason. I'm against any form of violence. I
think that although this murder shows us one of the effects of noise on
people, even driving them crazy enough to kill other people, it is not
good propaganda for the quiet crusade.

What this is showing, rather, is that people feel helpless as to noise
violence; they can't count on police nor on other authorities, so they do
justice by themselves, which is of course an ill principle. It points
out the need to have an adequate enforcement of the ordinances or
regulations. We should avoid the tendency to gloat over this kind of
actions and even to think "it serves them right".

Regards,