Re: Noise & Crime

In a message dated 97-09-14 13:29:29 EDT, Arline
writes:

<< To those interested in my paper on noise and crime.
  Best I can do is xerox  copies and mail to interested people. >>

  Please send a copy to me:  Michael Wright
                                           PO Box 204
                                           Norman, OK 73070

  If you want to try to influence a legislator concerned
  with this issue, you might send one also to Representative
  Billy Mitchell, who will soon be conducting an interim
  study on noise pollution.

           Representative Billy Mitchell
           Oklahoma House of Representatives
           State Capitol