Re: Noise & Crime

To all the people on the line who have expressed an interest in noise and
crime.  Some years ago my co-author and I wrote a paper for the John Jay
College in New York City on crime and noise.  Presently I am working with a
New York City police officer on a follow-up paper.  You are so right that
this area should be pursued.  Arline Bronzaft