Re: Agression: nature or nurture

Re Aggression:   Is it inborn or learned?  A topic discussed at length by
psychologists and others. Entire chapters can be found in Motivation
psychology books.  Taught this in several lectures in my Motivation
Psychology course.  Since all characteristics are an interaction of our
inherited potentials and environmental experiences, and since it is easier
after the child is born to work on the environmental, learning experiences,
we should focus on instilling cooperative, sociable behaviors.  That is if we
believe in the cooperative spirit!   Arline