Re: How much noise is too much noise? (fwd)

Stephen,

> It would be interesting and, for me, helpful to see the noise ordinances
> for various communities to  see if there are good ones that  could be used
> as models for other cities.

I'm currently working on some guidelines to such an ordinance, which
will be presented at the 2nd Conference on Urban Life Quality to be held
at Rosario on november. Hopefully, I'll finish it next week and it will
take me a couple of additional weeks to translate it into English. I'll
be glad to post it to the list.

I don't think there are many good ordinances "at large".

> I would be happy to send the Albuquerque and St. Paul (and any others I get)
> codes to the quite list if people are interested.

By all means, send them, please!!!!!!!!

All the best.